12 July 2012

Cream Cheese Filling/Icing

I thought I'd post this recipe for the cream cheese icing we used on our Brownie Fruit Pizza since I use it for everything!

I originally found it while I was looking for a recipe for cream cheese crepe filling. I like it a lot as a filling but tweaked it a bit for the icing.

Cream Cheese Icing

8 oz Cream Cheese (1 package)
2/3 c. Powdered Sugar (cut in half for crepe filling that is cheesier)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Zest (orange is our favorite, lemon is good, lime is okay)
ground nutmeg

You just blend them all together. Taste it and if it's still too cheesy for you just add more powdered sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Remember that one time you, mikkel and dani came over and ate crepes and then watched a movie? I wish we could still do stuff like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly. I miss having girlfriends (now that the honeymoon phase where we want to be together every second has worn off a bit...)

    ReplyDelete