18 July 2012

People

I think I would be a little better at blogging if I had a camera with me all the time. I hate to post without pictures so I haven't been posting.

I just wanted to write a bit about how grateful I am for the people in my life. I think that every single person I know has affected me in some way, even if it's just an acquaintance who restores my faith in humanity, or an acquaintance who helps me avoid mistakes by my seeing the results of their choices. And there are so many people who have been such a huge influence in my life. I have so many dear friends who make me so happy just to know them and have taught me so much. I am so glad that Heavenly Father put me in the place or situation to meet them because He knew I needed to learn something.

I am also grateful for the opportunities that have come from knowing certain people. One small example is if not for my cousin Nicole having moved into the apartment she did when she moved to college I would not have met all the amazing people I did when I moved in with her or had all the fun I did. Or if I had not married Mikkel and moved into the ward we did, I would not have the job I do now or the friends I do. For that matter if Mikkel's dad hadn't gotten the job he did and moved to San Antonio all those years ago, I don't think Mikkel and I would have even met, let alone gotten married.

To all the family, friends, co-workers, teachers, leaders, and acquaintances who have been in my life I just want to say thank you for shaping me and helping me become the amazing person I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment